We say that beautiful legs are nothing more than two standards, long and straight. But obviously most people don't have the talent for "long", and they lack the effort of "straight", and this is what happened in the end.
Today I want to talk to everyone about the evil O-legs.
If you want to try O-leg exercises, of course you must first figure out if you are really O-legs. There are many types of lower body problems, such as O-shaped, X-shaped and **-shaped legs.
So before starting O-leg gymnastics, please stand naturally in front of the mirror and check your leg shape:
1 When the toes, ankles and heels of the legs are brought together, the knees cannot be touched
2 When the toes, ankles, and heels of the legs are close together, even if the knees can touch, the thighs are not close together.
3 When the toes and ankles of the legs are brought together, the heels cannot be touched.
4 Only the outer side of the shoes that I wear often is seriously worn.
5 The thigh bone is more outside of the body than the pelvis.
How many did you get? The answer is: people who meet any of the above are likely to have O-legs.
The hazards of O-legs
1. O-shaped legs are usually accompanied by too much separation of the pelvis, which can be the cause of gastroptosis and physical pain.
2. It is difficult for people with O-legs to lose weight when they lose weight, which will lead to an ugly situation where the upper body is small and the lower body is large.
Let's first take a look at what behaviors and habits in daily life are likely to cause O-legs:
01 | Standing
Inner VIII, the center of gravity is sideways, and the legs are crossed, which will make the knee joint support outward and the lateral collateral ligament will relax.
Stand correctly: Keep your legs shoulder-width apart, and weight evenly on your feet. Stand with your feet close together, or with your toes slightly apart.
02 | walking posture
The outer eight walking impacts the lateral collateral ligament of the knee joint; the inner eight looks to make the O-shaped leg more obvious.
Correct walking posture: Keep your chest up and head up, with your toes rushing forward, and walk your two feet parallel and straight forward.
03 | Sitting
Crossing the two legs, this position will cause the knee joint to be pulled outward by the other leg; and the sitting position with the knees separated and the two ankles crossed will also cause O-shaped legs.
Correct sitting posture: The back is naturally straight, the hips are two-thirds of the chair, the knees are close together, and the toes are slightly apart.
04 | sleeping position
If the legs are not close together, the hip joints of the upper legs will be skewed; lying on your back, sleep with your feet crossed, so that the knee joints are supported outside.
Correct sleeping position: Lying on your side with your knees bent and together; lying on your back with your legs together or apart naturally.
O-shaped legs are not only unsightly, but the curved arc also makes the legs shorter. So once the correction is successful, the increase is appropriate.
So, how to correct it?
Principles of O-leg gymnastics
O-leg gymnastics is to improve and correct O-leg stretching exercises and gymnastics.
For the biggest problems of O-shaped leg pelvic crookedness, thigh and calf bones are not straight, if you do not want to adjust the bone, you need to shape the muscles to solve it.
If the pelvis is tilted, the length of the left and right legs will deviate, and O-shaped legs will naturally occur. Then we can reposition the pelvis through exercise.
If there are not enough muscles in the calf and inner thigh, the legs will not be close together, and even if the bones are straight, they look like they are bent. Therefore, the problem of O-legs can be solved by increasing the muscles of the inner thighs and calves.
O-leg gymnastics 1 (illustration)
O-leg gymnastics 2&3
To correct pelvic tilt, what you need to prepare:
2 to 4 wide bandages.
1. Sit on the ground with your legs together and straight. At this time, tie the toes, heels, ankles, thighs, and buttocks with straps.
2. Sit on your knees and tie your ankles and knees with bandages. Don't tie it so tightly that the blood does not circulate.
3. Straighten the toes, press the hips on the feet, and the insteps are just against the hips. Kneeling forward, move forward, backward, left and right 20-30 steps.
Do it twice a day. Try daily
To increase the muscles of the inner thigh and calf, you need to prepare:
1. Stand straight when touching toes, heels, ankles, and knees. If the knees are not close together, tie the thighs tightly with a bandage and bring the knees as close as possible.
2. Stand up straight and close your chin.
3. Cross your hands behind your head and open your arms 180 degrees.
4. Breathe slowly, count 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 in your heart. At this time, keep your heels off the ground. Then bend down as far as your body can bear.
5. It is ideal to bend the upper body until the forehead is close to the knee, but at the beginning, just keep the leg muscles tight and the heel does not leave the ground. Then slowly squeeze out the air in the chest cavity.
6. Then slowly inhale, count down from 1 to 7 in your heart, and your body recovers upward.
O-leg gymnastics 4 (squat)
Keep your feet shoulder-width apart and squat and stand with your knees inward. One set of 20 times, 2 to 4 sets a day. Hold on for a while and you will see the effect~
Recommended Yoga Wear
Fresh high waist yoga pants