The most common posture for us modern people should be "sitting". If you think about it carefully, we have been sitting in class and listening to lectures since our school days. When we go to work, we sit in the office and use the computer to get off work. The way home from work is not to drive. It's just by car. When I went to my house and watched TV and watched my mobile phone, I just "ridden" in a day without knowing it.
I used to live in such a rhythm that repeats day by day. When I was young, I didn’t take it seriously. After reaching the 30th mark, I gradually found that my waist was also sore, and my back felt numb from time to time, sometimes even with the back of my thighs. I also felt the same pain as a needle stick. At the beginning, the occasional pain did not affect my life much. I didn’t particularly care about it. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain when I was working. Neither sitting nor standing, nor lying down, it was uncomfortable, and I was scared to go to the hospital to find a doctor.
In the end, I didn’t find a particularly complete solution. When the pain was uncomfortable, I could only try to take some painkillers to relieve it. When I was at a loss, a friend who often exercises told me that I can relieve the symptoms of sciatica through exercise. Eighty of the sciatica can heal by itself. I feel like I have caught a life-saving straw here. If you are also suffering from sciatica like me, why not let us get to know this famous professional Sciatica, a low back killer, let’s see what we can do to drive this “stubborn disease” out of our lives.
What is sciatica: Generally speaking, neuropathic pain that occurs on our waist, back of thighs, back of calves, and even the soles of the feet can be called sciatica. The sciatic nerve is the widest and thickest nerve all over our body. The spinal cord of the lumbosacral region is initially composed of the lumbar and sacral nerves. It passes through the pelvic position, and finally extends down to the feet along the thighs, affecting the movement and sensation of our lower body. Once inflammation or excessive compression occurs, from the back to the foot. The soles of the feet can cause pain.
The cause of sciatica: On the one hand, it may be that the nerve itself has disease and inflammation. On the other hand, the nerve is compressed during the pathway, which makes the nerve hypoxia and then produces pain.
Self-test method for sciatica: First, we can lie down, stretch your legs straight, lift one of your legs upright, pay attention to the raised leg must be tightly straightened, try to straighten your sciatic nerve is pulled to the tightest state. If you find that the body is painful or more and more painful as the leg is raised, or the leg cannot be raised and can only maintain a small angle, it may be sciatica.
How to relieve sciatica: We can practice yoga asanas daily to help relieve sciatica. These asanas are aimed at strengthening our body’s hip and lumbar muscles, while deep stretching and stretching the buttocks, legs, hips, and activities spine releases the tension and pressure of the joint membranes, helps stretch the muscles and bones of the whole body, restores the full vitality of the body, and effectively relieves the symptoms of sciatica.
1. First stand upright on the ground with your feet separated by a hip bone distance. With the hips of your body as the folding point, bend your body down with your head, neck, waist and back straight, and your arms straight down. Extend, open the palms of your five fingers and hold the ground like an empty cup, inhale, stretch your back straight forward, slightly bend your legs and knees, push your hips back and upwards, exhale, bend your body to the right and rotate your right arm upright Stretch straight up, widen your five fingers, turn your head and neck up to the right, look towards the direction of your right arm, and let your right arm fall back. Exhale again, and your left arm will move upward and extend the waist and abdomen muscles to drive the body to deflect. Exchange rotation exercises.
2. First, separate your legs straight to both sides by a leg-length distance. Keep your upper body straight. With your hips as the folding point, hold your hips with your hands and use your upper body to straighten your waist and abdomen. Lead your body to bend down, first extend your arms and hands downwards, spread your five fingers apart, press hollow palms on the ground, head and neck are naturally straight, viewed from the side, your neck back buttocks are in a straight line, suck Extend the lower back and back forward, exert force on the gluteal muscles of the abdomen, do not collapse the waist. After the body remains stable, hold for 20 seconds, then slowly return the arms and hands to the body, and the body will return to the mountain standing posture and relax. .
3. Start with a vertical standing position. Separate your feet by the width of one hip. Extend the toes of your feet 45 degrees outwards. Bend your legs and knees to drive your body to squat down. Keep your back straight and your shoulders. Lean back naturally and slightly, fully open the chest cavity, bend your elbows, put your hands together in front of your chest, place your elbows on the inside of your knees, use the power of your elbows to oppose the power of your knees, inhale, and your spine will rise Stretch straight without shrugging your shoulders. After the body remains stable, maintain the movement for 15 seconds before returning to the original standing position.
4. First, the body is in a push-up posture with all four limbs, legs straight and stretched, the soles of both feet are pressed against the cushion surface, the two arms are pressed straight against the ground from the positions on both sides of the head, the palms are pressed against the ground, and the back of the head and neck Viewed from the side, it is in a straight line, the whole body is in a triangle shape, inhale, the hips are pushed up by the force of the gluteal muscles, and the heels of the feet are pressed down. After the body remains stable, maintain the posture for 20 seconds, and then return to The original action is fine.
5. First lie on your back on the ground, press your head, neck, waist and back buttocks against the cushion, inhale, bend your legs and knees, and use your hands to caress the calves of your legs, and then move your two thighs. Pull your chest as close as possible, keep your lower legs level with the ground, lift your hips off the floor, and keep your body relaxed. After staying for 20 seconds, slowly lower your legs and relax to maintain a uniform breathing rhythm.
6. First lie on your back on the cushion, extend your legs straight forward, relax your body completely to the ground, and then use your hands to hold one end of the stretch strap, inhale, and lift your left side upward. Stretch your legs straight up and stretch, wrap your feet with a stretch band, try to pull your left leg closer to your lower abdomen with your hands, stay at the limit of your body for 15 seconds, and then perform leg-exchange stretching exercises.
You can effectively relieve sciatica by practicing the above 6 asanas at home for ten minutes a day. The last thing to remind you is that if you have sciatic nerve symptoms, the sleeping mattress is not easy to be too soft. A hard bed is better to avoid colds. Humid living environment to prevent aggravation of pain.
More Yoga equipment, just click the link….
Women Full Zip Yoga Jacket